We deliver GRP products from Lichtgitter. GRP, or fibre-reinforced plastic, offers many advantages compared to more traditional materials such as steel. GRP is virtually maintenance-free, has very good corrosion resistance, and requires low installation costs. The basis of composite GRP is the components resin, fiberglass, additives, and dyes, which are very versatile in their shape and applicability.
The GRP products from Lichtgitter are of very high quality, as Lichtgitter is a leading manufacturer in the development of standards for GRP production. You can read more about Lichtgitter here.
- High weathering and corrosion resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Relatively low weight
- Quick and easy installation on site
- Long service life
- Electrically non-conductive
- Hygienic and resistant to bacteria
- Colouring possible (in many RAL colours)